Monday, June 28, 2021

Update

If you're a regular to Rage4Media you may have noticed my content schedule has been somewhat eratic of late. Most reviews are pre-written so it's just a case of finding the time to upload them in what has been a particularly busy period for me. But beyond that, I'm finding less enjoyment in doing these than I used to and I've considered whether I should end Rage4Media before I burn out.

That's not going to happen, I'm currently have 4 reviews that were on my schedule for July that aren't completed. I will finish those however my planned summer event is cancelled and there will be no reviews for those weeks beyond any I need to catch up.

You may have noticed I'm doing fewer longer reviews of late, partially because passionate rage is not something I can boil up for just anything and I think the reviews where I've I tried this have been my weakest. [Although some of my older stuff does go too far in the other direction] neither Praise4Media nor Rage4Media are officially retiring but don't expect them too often as I'll be favouring the less time-consuming RageLite reviews or other format reviews. 

Retrospectives are also time consuming so I'll be veering towards shows with smaller lengths and episode counts. I may do more condensed retrospectives of longer series akin to the Disney Channel reviews. 

I do also want to review a few more comics. I'm not reviving 4 issue tests but I might do some one-shot comic reviews here and there after the summer. 

As for the backlog, watch this space, I will be uploading again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment